Our primary service is one-to-one online Greek lessons. However, if you have a group of students that are at the same level of Greek, lessons can be arranged in a small group (2-3 students).
Here are the fees for group lessons:
|Courses/Level||Lessons||Two Students||Three Students|
|A1,A2,B1,B2, Tourist||10||350 EUR||450 EUR|
|A1,A2,B1,B2, Tourist||5||189 EUR||243 EUR|
|A1,A2,B1,B2, Tourist||1||42 EUR||54 EUR|
|C1,C2||10||420 EUR||540 EUR|
|C1,C2||5||224 EUR||288 EUR|
|C1,C2||1||49 EUR||63 EUR|
|Half Session||10||252 EUR||324 EUR|
|Half Session||5||133 EUR||171 EUR|
|Half Session||1||28 EUR||36 EUR|
Group Lesson Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel or reschedule a lesson up to 12 hours before the appointment time, without any charge.
- Cancellation or lesson rescheduling in less than 12 hours will cause a 50% fee to be withheld.
- If one or more group members are unable to participate, the lesson is either cancelled or it is completed with the rest of the group members. In the latter case the lesson may be recorded for the absent members to watch.
- Lessons are paid in full, regardless of the number of participants that were able to attend.
- Lesson time lost due to technical reasons (bad connections, power failure, device breakdown etc), is replaced without any charge, provided none of the group members were able to connect to the instructor.
- In case of no connection at all due to technical reasons from all group members, please inform us within 24 hours after the missed lesson, for the charge to be waived.