Group Greek Lessons
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for students who:
- Can easily follow the pace of a regular class and do not need personalized lessons.
- Have flexible availability.
- Enjoy to meeting other people with the same interest in learning Greek.
Typically, 3-8 similarly capable students will be grouped together. After a short evaluation, students join groups according to their Greek language proficiency level: A1, A2, B1, B2.
What will you learn?
Each group will work towards completing the material of the respective level. For example the A1 group will work with A1 level material, while the B2 group will work with B2 material.
Material and textbooks from our "Certificate of Attainment in Greek" course.
What if you miss a lesson?
The lessons are recorded. Those recordings are available to all participants, to watch on their own time. Students who sign up late will receive videos of all previous lessons.
- Classes meet twice a week for a total of 8 months.
- Each session is 90 minutes long, with a 10 minute break.
- A total of 64 online sessions, or 96 hours.
- Lessons pause for 2 weeks around Christmas and 2 weeks around Easter holidays.
When do classes start?
Typically classes start at the beginning of September and stop at the end of May. However a new class may start when 3-8 similarly capable students can create a new group. Please contact us for existing or new group enrollment scheduling.
|A1, A2||750 EUR|
|B1, B2||850 EUR|
- Each participant pays the above fees for the entire course.
- You may pay in 3 instalments.
- There is 10% discount if you pay in full before your second lesson.
I am intrested in the course, what should I do?
Click the button bellow, fill out the form and we will contact you. We will conduct an evaluation of your Greek skills level, check your availability and place you in the appropriate group. The first lesson will be complimentary so that you can make an informed decission.
The fees for the group lessons are non-refundable.