1) How do I cancel a lesson I booked?
The confirmation email that you received when you booked the lesson, contains a link that you can use to cancel the lesson. Please be aware of the Single Lesson Cancelation Policy and the Group Lesson Cancelation Policy.
2) I have booked a lesson but I need to change the date/time. How do I do it?
1) I booked my first lesson. Now how do I pay?
Click the following button and we will send you a link to make a payment.
2) I am concerned about online payments. How do I know it is safe to use my credit card?
We never see or store your credit card information.
3) I tried to make a payment, but it was declined. What do I do?
Only Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted, American Express is not. If you have used the right card, then probably your bank has refused to complete this transaction. If so, you will need to contact your bank. You may try again with a different card.
Please contact us and we will investigate from our end. By checking our logs we can inform you of the exact message your bank sent.
4) I tried to make a payment but I received an error message, or the screen is frozen i.e. nothing is happening. What do I do?
It might be that your bank declined the transaction. See answer #3 above.
If this is not the case, if the screen freezes for example, you can do the following:
- Clear your browser cache and retry.
- Try from a different pc or browser.
- Send us the error message and if possible a screenshot.
1) I have a question about a phrase in Greek language. May I send you an email, will you answer me?
For such requests, you are welcome to use our free service Ask Greek.
2) While I can connect with ZOOM, my microphone and camera do not seem to work. What should I do?
Make sure you have the latest version of zoom, which you can download and install from here:
Then try this link to test your zoom setup:
Make sure your microphone and camera are activated. See the two icons on the lower left of the screen. Here are the instructions:
Lastly, make sure your computer setup is capable for ZOOM meetings (see the PC Requirements ).
3) Is there a way for me to evaluate my current level of Greek knowledge?
If you already have some Greek language background, we encourage you to check the European language levels - Self Assessment Grid (English-pdf), to determine in which of of the six CEFR levels you qualify. See which square best describes your abilities in the language.