1) Can I book many lessons at once?
Yes. At the final step of booking, after you have entered your name and email, instead of clicking [Book Now] you can click [+ Add more bookings].
2) How do I cancel a lesson I booked?
The confirmation email that you received when you booked the lesson, contains a link that you can use to cancel the lesson. Please be aware of the cancelation policy.
3) I have booked a lesson but I need to change the date/time. How do I do it?
4) How can I see a list of my bookings?
Go to the latest email that you received from the booking system. You will see the following text with a link:
"Click here to see a full list of your bookings:"
1) I booked my first lesson. Now how do I pay?
For one-to-one lessons, you need to go to the Payments page and click on the [Pay Now] button next to the course and number of lessons you want to purchase. For small groups lessons, we will email you a payment link.
2) I am concerned about online payments. How do I know it is safe to use my credit card?
3) I tried to make a payment, but it was declined. What do I do?
Only Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted, American Express is not. If you have used the right card, then probably your bank is not authorizing the transaction. If so, you will need to contact your bank. An easier solution is to try a different card. Please contact us and we will investigate from our end.
4) I tried to make a payment but I receiver an error message, or the screen is frozen i.e. nothing is happening. What do I do?
Please email us the error message and if possible a screenshot. Most probably it is some rare incompatibility between the Braintree Payment system and your pc/browser. You may try a different pc or browser, the problem should disappear.
1) I have a question about a phrase in Greek language. May I send you an email, will you answer me?
You are welcome to make your question at our free service Ask Greek. We will try to answer within 24 hours.
2) I can login to Skype. However I am not sure, which is my Skype id?
If you can login to Skype, look for your profile picture. It depends on your Skype version, but it usually is on the upper left corner. Click or tap on your profile picture. Your profile details window will open and you can see your skype id there. In the example bellow you can see the skype id vasiliki.baskos in the blue rectangle: