- I have booked a lesson and I need to canel or reschedule it. How can I do it?
You will need to contact your instructor. Please be aware of our Lessons Cancelation Policy.
- I booked my first lesson. Now how do I pay?
Click the following button and we will send you a link to make a payment.
Request a Link to Make a Payment
- I am concerned about online payments. How do I know it is safe to use my credit card?
We never see or store your credit card information.
- I have a question about a phrase in Greek language. May I send you an email, will you answer me?
For such requests, you are welcome to use our free service Ask Greek.
- While I can connect with ZOOM, my microphone and camera do not seem to work. What should I do?
Make sure you have the latest version of zoom, which you can download and install from here:
Then try this link to test your zoom setup:
Make sure your microphone and camera are activated. See the two icons on the lower left of the screen. Here are the instructions:
Lastly, make sure your computer setup is capable for ZOOM meetings (see the PC Requirements ).
- Is there a way for me to evaluate my current level of Greek knowledge?
If you already have some Greek language background, we encourage you to check the European language levels - Self Assessment Grid (English-pdf), to determine in which of of the six CEFR levels you qualify. See which square best describes your abilities in the language.
- How can I recommend your school on Facebook?
Click on the picture bellow, then click Yes.