Online Greek Lessons to help your child learn Greek or improve its Greek language skills. These lessons are very useful if there is no access to Greek Language School or a better alternative is sought.
What your child will learn
This depends on the kid's background:
- Their age.
- Whether they already speak Greek.
- Their grammar and language level.
According to the child’s needs, interests and parents' requirements, the child will study :
- Language (listening and reading comprehension, speaking and writing).
- Greek mythology.
- Greek history.
Find out if your child wants to learn Greek with us
- First meeting: You, the parents, meet us to discuss the specific Greek language needs of your child. Tell us all your concerns, desires and goals. We will explain how we work with children and how we can meet your goals. If possible, we would also like to meet and speak to your child briefly. This session is free, no obligation on your part.
- Second meeting: We meet your child, to have a trial lesson. We will evaluate your child's learning level, see if they are engaging well with the teacher and how they react to the online lessons. This session is also free, again, no obligation on your part.
- You decide. Finally, you will judge if your child is able to handle the online process and engage well with the teacher.
Why choose us
- Children are enthused with our teachers. We emphasize creating a strong friendly teaching bond with them.
- Children enjoy our lessons. We typically use videos, music, modern books and any resources that will help make the lessons more engaging for your kid. Brick & mortar Greek schools may use outdated books and methods that are not as appealing to young students.
- To save time for both you and your child by not commuting to a traditional Greek school.
- One-to-one lessons are more efficient, therefore a faster way for your kid to learn Greek.
Duration of lessons
A regular session is 50 minutes. However younger kids may have difficulty concentrating for so long. We will recommend 25 minute sessions for those that will benefit from them.