Greek Skype Lessons to help your child learn Greek or improve its Greek language skills. These lessons are very useful if there is no access to Greek Language School or a better alternative is sought.
What your child will learn
This depends on the kid's background:
- The age.
- Whether it already speaks Greek.
- The previous grammar and language level.
According to the child’s needs, interests and parent's requirements, the child will study :
- Language (listening and reading comprehension, speaking and writing).
- Greek mythology.
- Greek history.
- Other linguistic domains that the kid is keen on.
Find out if your kid wants to learn Greek with us
- You meet us. First you (the parents) will discuss with us the specific needs of your kid. Tell us all your requirements, concerns and desires. We will explain how we work with kids, and and if we can help the way you want. In order to meet with us, please book a Free Lesson.
- We meet your kid. Next we need to have a regular session/lesson with your kid. This will give us a much better understanding of the child's level and we will see if it likes the teacher and the Skype lessons. It is very important to gain the trust and have the cooperation of your child. For this, you will book a regular session. You do not need to pay for this second session, unless you decide to continue with the lessons.
- You decide. Finally you will judge if your kid is happy with the process and the teacher. If this is the case, we can continue.
Why choose us
- Children like our lessons. We try to use modern books, videos, music and anything that will help make the lessons more engaging for your kid. Greek schools may use outdated books and methods that are not appealing to young students. Click here for a partial list of the books we use.
- Children are enthused with our teachers. We emphasize in creating a very good relationship with them.
- To save time. Your kid's schedule may already be overloaded with activities. One-to-one lessons are more efficient than classroom lessons and you save the time spent in commuting.
Duration of lesson
A regular session is 50 minutes. However younger kids may have difficulty staying concentrated for such a long time. For those we have half-session lessons lasting only 25 minutes.