Greek Skype Lessons to help your child learn Greek or improve its Greek language skills. These lessons are very useful if you live outside Greece, your child is 6-16 years old, there is no access to Greek Language School or a better alternative is sought.
What your child will learn
This depends on the kid's background:
- The age.
- Whether it already speaks Greek.
- The previous grammar and language level.
According to the child’s needs, interests and parent's requirements, the child will study :
- Language (listening and reading comprehension, speaking and writing).
- Greek mythology.
- Greek history.
- Other linguistic domains that the child is keen on.
Before we start teaching your kid
- First we need to discuss with you (the parents) the specific needs of your child. For this, you need to book a Free Lesson. In this meeting we can talk and agree if we can meet your child's requirements.
- Next we need to have a regular session/lesson with your child. This will give us a better understanding of the child's level, what books to use etc. We also need to see if your child likes the teacher and the Skype lessons. It is very important to gain the trust and have the cooperation of your child. You do not need to pay for this second session, unless you decide to continue with the lessons.
- Finally you will judge if the child is happy with the process and the teacher. If this is the case, we can continue.
Why choose us
- Children like Nefeli, our Greek primary school teacher.
- Children like our lessons. We try to use modern books and make the lessons engaging. Greek schools may use outdated books and methods that are not appealing to young students. Click here for a partial list of the books we use.
- To save time. Your child's schedule may already be overloaded with activities. One-to-one lessons are more efficient than group lessons and you save the time spent in commuting.
Duration of lesson
A regular session is 50 minutes. However younger kids may have difficulty staying concentrated for such a long time. For those we have half-session lessons lasting only 25 minutes.
Rated 4.9 / 5, based on 23 customer reviews.