0 votes
I have a 'square' pattern on some Greek mirrors and rugs which is common in Greece - what is it called please?

I seem to remember reading that in ancient Greece there was a river called something like 'meandros' which would be like 'meander' in English.

Is this correct and if so how is this pattern written in Greek - is it something like μεάντρος


asked by

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (31.5k points)
Thanks - now I know the spelling