What is Learn Greek Online?
We are a small team of native Greek teachers. We teach modern Greek language, one-to-one, via Skype, since 2013.
Benefits of Learn Greek Online
- Efficient, fast learning. The lessons are highly personalized and address your specific needs.
- Native Greek teacher. To you this means :
- Learn also the colloquial language, speak and sound more natural. Not as if you are reading from an old textbook.
- Practice correct pronunciation. So people can understand what you are saying.
- Learn Greek cultural elements like greetings, foods, habits, customs, and celebrations.
- Enjoyable. You will be looking forward to our next meeting. Our lessons include:
- Topics that interest you.
- Funny material.
- Comfortable. Take the lessons from the comfort of your home or office.
- Save time. You don't have to commute to Greek school.
How we helped others
This is Emanuela from Bulgaria. She took the B1 exam (Certificate of Attainment in Modern Greek) and passed it the first time.
Hear Simon from UK, how he improved his Greek language skills.
Hear Kristin from Germany, who now can speak in Greek with the locals, whenever she visits Crete.
Hear Michael from Munich, who moved to Geece and can hold everyday conversations.
Greek Lessons and Custom Courses
Each lesson is designed for your own needs. Since every student is different, our courses are very flexible. We may give different or extra homework to different students, even if they theoretically follow the same course or textbook. Depending on your needs you can select one of the following courses:
- A1,A2,B1,B2,C1,C2, a complete way to learn Greek. Also an excellent way to prepare for the Certificate of Attainment in Modern Greek (A1,A2,B1,B2,C1,C2 levels). 90% of the people select this course.
- Greek Lessons for Children.
- Greek for Tourists, for people planning to visit Greece.
- Business Greek, which focuses on business people.
Visit Ask Greek, our free Question&Answer forum. Anybody can ask a question about the Greek language. Vasiliki will personally answer. Here are some of the most viewed questions:
|Can you tell me how the questions are formed in greek language?|
|What is the origin of the word 'melancholy'?|
|How do you type intonation and other Greek marks with the keyboard?|
|How do you pronounce Έχασε την αγάπη ( Lost Love ) ?|
These are the days/times we are generally available, besides holidays and special occasions. Please note that all times are in London/UK time zone:
|Monday||07:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||07:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||07:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||07:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||07:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||07:00 - 18:00|